To all our valued guests,
Your comfort and safety is our main priority. We are closely monitoring the circumstances and government recommendations regarding COVID-19. Please note, these will be updated as more information becomes available.
In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we wanted to give you an update on the changes we are making in the salon to ensure your safety is our main priority.
Please, if you have a new, consistent cough, loss of taste/smell or temperature then reschedule.
Recently returned from overseas where you need to isolate or have come into contact with someone with COVID-19? Please reschedule, even if you do not have any symptoms.
We are closely monitoring the government and industry advice, and have made some changes in how we operate under their best guidance.
Changes We’re Making
- We are taking extra care to ensure we are sanitising and cleaning between each client in the chairs
- You are required to come with a face covering. We will be in extra PPE.
- There is currently a £3.50 surcharge in place to help contribute to all the extra measures and time allowed for this.
- We have introduced a sanitation-station with hand sanitiser – please use this, as much and as often as you can
- You may also notice that we have removed magazines/books– again, this is to reduce germ transfer. We have now got digital magazines for you to use, while in salon, on your tablet or phone.
- We ask that you refrain from using cash where possible.
- We have made changes to space out our salon stations/chairs in an effort to self-distance as much as possible.
- Our team are following government recommendations, and will all be isolating if they show Covid like symptoms, so we ask for your patience and understanding if we need to reschedule your appointment.
If you are unwell, have recently returned from overseas travel or have come into contact with someone with COVID-19, please reschedule, even if you do not have any symptoms. We will help to accommodate you at a time that suits.
As always, community works best when we band together to help each other. As such, we have a few ways we can offer to help, if you are sick, self-isolating, or quarantined:
- Needing to reschedule an upcoming appointment? Don’t hesitate to please get in touch and we will accommodate a change.
- If you are running low on hair products and cannot visit the salon, we can arrange delivery or shipping so your hair can still look fab
- It’s important to keep spirits high – we’ll be regularly jumping on our Facebook/Instagram to connect with our guests, keep you updated, and share inspiring and encouraging posts. We invite you to connect with us on instagram or facebook.
- Reach out to us if there is something we can do for you, and we will do our best in this trying time to help.
During this time, we will do everything in our power to keep our team and our guests safe. Thank you for cooperation, take care and be safe!
All the Best